- Light Ivory with Bamboo MB-Tex
- 34,551 documented miles since new
- Sunroof, power windows, a/c, original paint
- One owner California car until 2016, garage kept
- Absolutely astonishing original condition, both mechanically and cosmetically
- New home, Phoenix, Arizona
I often get asked why cars come back for sale occasionally at Mercedes Motoring like this 300D. There are countless reasons, but here are a few of the most likely. One common situation is that some collectors do not keep their cars for very long. They move through them fast and are constantly buying and selling. I also offer a great buyback program, so I generally get the chance to buy cars back before they might go for sale on the open market. Also, sometimes customers decide they want to change it up and go from say a 300TD wagon to a coupe, or maybe a sedan to an SL. Other times people relocate and might not have the same room they had before to keep a car in their garage. The reasons are endless. All this said, most of the time I sell a car I sadly never see it again. The average buyer tends to keep their prized piece for many years, which is actually what I love to see most. As hard as it is to let them go, I can't keep them all! Please email me if you're interested: email@example.com
MANY THANKS FOR READING!